Our first priority is to work with you to support your child in every way possible. There are times when we may access external support from one or more agency.
These external agencies may act in an advisory capacity, or provide additional specialist assessment or be involved in teaching your child directly.
Together this professional partnership is there to support the pupils through fully inclusive practice.
External agencies involved in school are:
- Jen Shannon – Educational Psychologist
- Speech Therapist
- Speech and Language Therapy Team (SALT) – Angela Gemmell
- Dyslexia Referral Team (DRT)
- Alison Hood – School Nurse (School Nursing Team)
Visiting Staff from:
- Children Young Person Service (CYPS)
- Language and Communication Team (LCT)
- Sarah Clennell – School Safeguarding Officer